||This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (November 2015)
Aime-La Plagne is a railway station located in Aime, Savoie, south-eastern France in the European Union. The station is located on the Saint-Pierre-d'Albigny - Bourg-Saint-Maurice railway. The train services are operated by SNCF. It serves the village of Aime and the neighbouring ski resort, La Plagne. The station is served by TGV, Eurostar and Thalys high speed services, as well as local TER Rhône-Alpes services.
- High speed services (TGV) Paris - Chambéry - Albertville - Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Local services (TER Rhône-Alpes) (Lyon -) Chambéry - St-Pierre-d'Albigny - Albertville - Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Night trains (Lunéa) Paris - Chambéry - Bourg-Saint-Maurice
These services operate during the winter ski season:
- High speed services (Eurostar) London - Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- High speed services (Thalys) Amsterdam - Brussels - Chambéry - Bourg-Saint-Maurice