Caen, Gare de l'Ouest or Gare Calvados, is the main and now only station serving the city of Caen, Normandy, France. The station stands on the main line from Paris to Cherbourg and although it mainly is an intercity station many regional trains use the station. Typical services link Caen to Lisieux, Paris, Rouen, Saint-Lô, Granville, Bayeux and Cherbourg. The station opened in 1857 with the arrival of the CF de l'Ouest line from Paris. The station was rebuilt by Henri Pacon in 1934.
The following services call at Caen :
- Local services (TER Normandie) Cherbourg – Caen – Lisieux
- Local services (TER Normandie) Caen – Alençon – Le Mans
- Local services (TER Normandie) Caen – Lisieux – Bernay – Rouen
- Local services (TER Normandie) Caen – Lison – Saint-Lô – Avranches – Rennes
- Plan du réseau, TER Normandie, accessed 14 April 2022.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gare de Caen.|