Gare de Chelles – Gournay
|RER & Transilien station|
|Opened||5 July 1849|
Chelles – Gournay is a railway station located in Chelles, Seine-et-Marne, France. The station opened in 1849 and is located on the Paris-Est - Strasbourg-Ville railway. The station is served by Transilien line P (East Paris) and RER Line E services operated by the SNCF.
Since 14 July, 1999 the RER E serves the station. Between 1999 and 2007 the station was rebuilt to make way for the LGV Est, which included the building of new entrances to the station.
The station is served by the following services:
- Commuter services (RER E) from Haussmann - Saint-Lazare to Chelles - Gournay
- Regional services (Transilien P) from Paris-Est to Meaux
The station is served by services including:
- Apolo7 bus lines 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 8s, 9 and 9s
- Seine-et-Marne Express line 19
- RATP Group lines 113 and 213
- TRA bus line 613
- Noctilien night bus lines N23 and N141
An Z 22500 train leaving the station.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gare de Chelles - Gournay.|
|This article about a railway station in the Île-de-France région of France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|