From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gargallo may refer to:
- Gargallo, Piedmont, a commune in the province of Novara, Piedmont, Italy
- Priolo Gargallo, a commune in the province of Syracuse, Sicily, Italy
- Gargallo, Aragon, a municipality in the province of Teruel, Aragon, Spain
People with the surname
- Ligia Gargallo, Chilean chemist and professor
- Pablo Gargallo (1881–1934), Spanish sculptor and painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gargallo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.