From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gargoyle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gargoyle is a grotesque statue.
Gargoyle may also refer to:
- Gargoyles (novel), a 1967 novel by Thomas Bernhard
- The Gargoyle (novel), a 2008 novel by Andrew Davidson
- The Gargoyle (newspaper), University of Toronto newspaper
- Gargoyle Humor Magazine, University of Michigan magazine
- Gargoyle Magazine, Washington (D.C.) literary journal
- Gargoyles (comics), a 2006 comic book series from Slave Labor Graphics
- Gargoyle (comics), a Marvel Comics character
Film and television
- Gargoyle, main villain in the anime series Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water
- Gargoyles (TV series), animated series that ran from 1994 to 1997
- Gargoyle: Wings of Darkness, horror film (USA 2004)
- Gargoyles (video game), video game (1996)
- Gargoyle (Dungeons & Dragons), monster from Dungeons & Dragons
- "The Gargoyle", a song by Paul Gilbert from the 2008 album Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar
- The Oxford Gargoyles, jazz acappella group from Oxford University
- Gargoyle Games, British software company successful in the 1980s
- LBD-1 Gargoyle, guided bomb of World War Two
- Gargoyle, NATO reporting name for variant of the S-300 anti-aircraft missile system
- Gargoyle (router firmware), an OpenWrt-based router firmware
- Hurler syndrome was once known as "Gargoylism"
- Gargouille, a dragon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gargoyle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.