|• Revised Romanization||Garibong-dong|
Garibong-dong Community Service Center
|• Total||0.40 km2 (0.15 sq mi)|
|• Density||46,000/km2 (120,000/sq mi)|
Gasan-dong in Geumcheon-gu used to be part of this neighbourhood, but it was split from Garibong as Geumcheon-gu was established in 1995.
- "가리봉동 (Garibong-dong 加里峰洞)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-21.[permanent dead link]
- "The origin of the name and chronicle of the Garibong-dong" (in Korean). Guro-gu official site. Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- Guro-gu official website
- (in Korean) Map of Guro-gu at the Guro-gu official website
- (in Korean) Garibong-dong resident office website
- (in Korean) The chronicle of Beopjeong-dong and Haengjeong-dong at the Guro-gu official website
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|