Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up garnish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Garnish may refer to:
- To decorate an object or space by the addition of ornaments
- Garnishment, withholding of one's wages by one's employer to pay one's debt owed to a third party
- Garnish Island, is an island in Glengarriff harbour (County Cork, Ireland) which is a popular tourist attraction.
- Garnish, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Garnish (fee), a fee paid by a new prisoner to other prisoners upon arrival at a jail
- Garnish (food), a substance used primarily as an embellishment or decoration to a prepared food or drink item
- Cocktail garnish, decorative ornaments that add character or style to a mixed drink
- Garnish, an aspect of military camouflage
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garnish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.