Jump to navigation Jump to search
Garo may refer to:
People and languages (South Asia)
- Garo people, a tribal people in India.
- Bodo–Garo languages, a small family of Tibeto-Burman languages spoken in eastern India,
- Garo language, the language spoken by the Garo tribe
- Garo Baptist Convention, a Protestant denomination of the ethnic group in India, mostly in Meghalaya
- Garo National Council, a political party in Meghalaya in north-eastern India
- Kingdom of Garo, a former kingdom in southern Ethiopia.
- Garo, Colorado
- Garo Hills, part of the Garo-Khasi range in Meghalaya, India
- Hermankono-Garo, a village in southern Ivory Coast.
Film and television
- Garo (franchise), a Japanese tokusatsu TV franchise.
- Garo (TV series), sometimes referred to as Golden Knight Garo, Japanese tokusatsu television series
- Garo: Yami o Terasu Mono, a Japanese tokusatsu television series, premiering April 2013
- Garo: Makai no Hana, Japanese tokusatsu television drama. Fourth television series in the Garo metaseries, premiering April 2014
- Garo: Gold Storm Sho, both a film and the fifth television series in the Garo metaseries
- Garo: Kami no Kiba, 2017 dark fantasy tokusatsu theatrical film, the eighth feature film in the Garo franchise. It first screened on October 31, 2017
- Garo: The Animation, Japanese anime series based on the Garo tokusatsu drama. It includes:
- Garo: Red Requiem, 2010 Japanese 3-D film
- Garo: Soukoku no Maryu, 2013 Japanese film
- Garo Gaiden: Tougen no Fue, 2013 Japanese film based on the Garo TV series
- Garo: Makai Retsuden, an omnibus television series which features the cast of the several live action series produced along the years in the Garo metaseries, celebrating its 10th anniversary
- Realm of Garo, the fictional world of the Japanese tokusatsu series Garo
- Garo, a film by Lebanese-Armenian film director Gary Garabedian
- Garo Project, a Japanese musical ensemble made up of the cast of the Garo Japanese television series
- Garo (band), a Japanese rock group.
- Garo, a type of enemy from the Legend of Zelda series of video games, which debuted in Majora's Mask.
- Garo (magazine), a Japanese monthly manga anthology magazine
- Garo Sparo, American couture design house
- Golden Knight Garo, a PlayStation 2 video game based on the tokusatsu TV show Garo
- Garo (fish), a genus of fish from the family Chaudhuriidae
- Garos, a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in south-western France
- Garou (disambiguation)
- Karo (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.