From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Garo may refer to:
People and languages (South Asia)
- Garo people, a tribal people in India and Bangladesh.
- Bodo–Garo languages, a small family of Tibeto-Burman languages spoken in eastern India,
- Garo language, the language spoken by the Garo tribe
- Garo Baptist Convention, a Protestant denomination of the ethnic group in India and Bangladesh, but mostly in Meghalaya
- Garo National Council, a political party in Meghalaya in north-eastern India
- Kingdom of Garo, a former kingdom in southern Ethiopia.
- Garo, Colorado
- Garo Hills, part of the Garo-Khasi range in Meghalaya, India
Main article: Garo (name)
- Garo (franchise), a Japanese tokusatsu TV franchise.
- Garo Project, a Japanese musical ensemble made up of the cast of the Garo television series
- Garo, a type of enemy from the Legend of Zelda series of video games, which debuted in Majora's Mask.
- Garo (band), a Japanese rock group.
- Garo (magazine), a Japanese monthly manga anthology.
- Garo (TV series), sometimes referred to as Golden Knight Garo, Japanese tokusatsu television series
- Garo, a film by Lebanese-Armenian film director Gary Garabedian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.