Jump to navigation Jump to search
Garo may refer to:
People and languages (South Asia)
- Garo people, a tribal people in India.
- Bodo–Garo languages, a small family of Tibeto-Burman languages spoken in eastern India,
- Garo language, the language spoken by the Garo tribe
- Garo Baptist Convention, a Protestant denomination of the ethnic group in India, mostly in Meghalaya
- Garo National Council, a political party in Meghalaya in north-eastern India
- Kingdom of Garo, a former kingdom in southern Ethiopia.
- Garo, Colorado
- Garo Hills, part of the Garo-Khasi range in Meghalaya, India
- Garo (franchise), a Japanese tokusatsu TV franchise.
- Garo Project, a Japanese musical ensemble made up of the cast of the Garo television series
- Garo, a type of enemy from the Legend of Zelda series of video games, which debuted in Majora's Mask.
- Garo (band), a Japanese rock group.
- Garo (magazine), a Japanese monthly manga anthology.
- Garo (TV series), sometimes referred to as Golden Knight Garo, Japanese tokusatsu television series
- Garo, a film by Lebanese-Armenian film director Gary Garabedian
- Garo (fish), a genus of fish from the family Chaudhuriidae
- Garos, a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in south-western France
- Garou (disambiguation)
- Karo (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.