||This biography of a living person includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Native name||土屋 ガロン|
|Other names||Marley Carib, Marginal, Yuuhou Hijikata|
In 1986 he completed his first major works in collaboration with Akyo Makata in Ahomansu and Meisouou Boodaa. Afterwards, Tsuchiya collaborated with draftsman Kaiji Kawaguchi (Zipang, Spirit of The Sun) for the title, Tokishozo Disturbs and Losses. In 1992-1993 he collaborated with Jiro Taniguchi for the manga Blue Fighter (青の戦士 Ao no Senshi?), Knuckle Wars (ナックル・ウォーズ Nakkuru?) and Live! Odyssey (LIVE! オデッセイ?).
- Old Boy (1996-1998)
- Astral Project (2005–2007)
- Reverse Edge: Ōkawabata Tanteisha (2008–present) (as Yuuhou Hijikata)
- A Homansu, a film based on his comic.
- Aoki, Deb. (January 29, 2009). "2008 Best New Seinen Manga Readers' Poll Winner: Gantz". About.com. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- "Jo Odagiri Stars in Manga-Based Reverse Edge Live-Action Series". Anime News Network. 2014-01-01. Retrieved 2014-01-30.