Garrelt Duin (born 2 April 1968 in Leer, Lower Saxony) is a German politician.
- 1987-1995: Studied law and Protestant theology at Bielefeld and Göttingen
- 1995: First State law examination, Higher Regional Court, Hamm
- 1998: Second State law examination, Higher Regional Court, Celle
In the negotiations to form a Grand Coalition following the 2013 federal elections, Duin was part of the SPD delegation in the working group on economic policy, led by Ilse Aigner and Hubertus Heil.
- NRW.BANK, Ex-Officio Member of the Supervisory Board
- Germany Trade and Invest, Member of the Supervisory Board
- Foundation for the Preservation of Industrial Monuments and Historical Culture, Member of the Board of Trustees
- Forum for Future Energies, Member of the Board of Trustees
- Christoph Metzelder Foundation, Member of the Board of Trustees
- Stiftung Lebendige Stadt, Member of the Foundation Board
- Norddeutscher Rundfunk, Member of the Broadcasting Board
- ver.di, Member
- Workers' Welfare Association (AWO), Member
- Eurosolar, Member