The Garrick/Milne Prize was a biennial art prize which served to revive the art of theatrical painting and portraiture. The prize was set up by the Garrick Club in memory of A. A. Milne, a past member.
- Emma Kennaway – Timothy West as King Lear
- Anna Hyunsook Paik – Anna Hyunsook Paik, Rehearsal at RADA
- June Crisfield Chapman – I am not Bid for Love (Henry Goodman as Shylock)
- Helen F. Wilson – Scottish Ballet 11am
- Luke Martineau – Do I Stand There? (placed 2nd)
- "The Garrick/Milne Prize". The Guardian. 2003.
- Nigel Reynolds (2001-06-19). "Portrait of ballet chief wins art prize funded by Winnie the Pooh". The Telegraph.
- Secretary's Office, Garrick Club
- "Curriculum Vitae - Stuart Pearson Wright".
- "Anna Hyunsook Paik".
- "Gallery - Portraits". Luke Martineau.
- "Stuart Pearson Wright (1975-), Artist".
- Guy Adams (2005-09-09). "Gambon, the Garrick and a row over 'favoured sons'". The Independent.
- "Stephen Shankland CV". The Royal Society of Portrait Painters.