Garry Louis Pagel (born 17 September 1966 in King Williams Town, South Africa), is a former South African rugby union player who played for the South Africa national rugby union team between 1995 and 1996.
He played as a prop (1,87 m and 117 kg).
He won the 1995 Rugby World Cup.
He is now a farmer.
- Eastern Province Rugby Football Union (South Africa) He represented Eastern Province from 1990 - 1992 in 24 games. Club wise he represented the University of Port Elizabeth.
- Western Province (South Africa)
With the Springboks
With Western Province
- 1997 Currie Cup winning squad
- 2000 Heineken Cup winners
- "Garry Pagel | Rugby Union | Players and Officials". ESPN Scrum. Retrieved 2011-01-30.
- "Saints secure historic victory". BBC. 27 May 2000. Retrieved 7 September 2014.
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – Garry Pagel". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- Springboks site
- scrum.com statistics
|This South Africa rugby union biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|