|Garth D. Everett|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 84th district
January 2, 2007
|Preceded by||Brett Feese|
January 28, 1954 |
|Residence||Muncy Township, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||Penn State University
Dickinson School of Law
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Years of service||1977 — 1997|
Garth D. Everett (born January 28, 1954) is a Republican member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives for the 84th legislative district. He was elected in 2006 after the retirement of Brett O. Feese.
Everett attended Pennsylvania State University on an Air Force ROTC and graduated in 1976 with a degree in business management. He then served as a navigator on KC-135 refueling aircraft in the U.S. Air Force over 20 years before retiring in 1997 as a lieutenant colonel. After retirement, Everett attended The Dickinson School of Law at Penn State University, graduating in 2000. He then joined a law firm in Muncy Township working as a solicitor for several municipalities in Lycoming County.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1" (PDF). LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Representative Garth D. Everett (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Garth Everett Biography". Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Garth Everett official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus - Representative Garth Everett official Party website
- Vote Garth Everett State Representative official campaign website