Gary Brown (offensive lineman)
|Date of birth||June 25, 1971|
|Place of birth||Amityville, NY|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)|
|Weight||288 lb (131 kg)|
|NFL draft||1994 / Round: 5 / Pick 148
(by the Pittsburgh Steelers)
|1994–1996||Green Bay Packers|
Gary Lee Brown (born June 25, 1971 in Amityville, New York) is a former American football offensive tackle in the National Football League for the Green Bay Packers. He played college football for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
Green Bay Packers
Brown debuted with the Green Bay Packers and played three seasons with them from 1994–1996. During his 3-year professional career he played in 25 games, starting 5 of his 8 games (including the first four) for the Super Bowl XXXI Champion Packers in 1996, although he was inactive for the Super Bowl. He was almost suspended for substance abuse after a 1995 DUI but was only fined.
- "Gary Brown - Draft Year". football-players.pointafter.com. Retrieved 2017-01-31.
- "Cowboys Keep Coleman; Saints Cut Martin // Mickey, Brady, Blanchard Waived as League Makes Final Cuts". Tulsa World. Retrieved 2017-01-31.
- "Then & Now". archive.jsonline.com. Retrieved 2017-01-31.
- "Packers' best-ever emergency responders". Retrieved 2017-01-31.
- The Ultimate Super Bowl Book. MVP Books. 2009-01-01. ISBN 9781616731137.
- "Sports | NFL -- Packer Lineman Brown Fined, Not Suspended -- That's A Boost For Line Beset By Injuries | Seattle Times Newspaper". community.seattletimes.nwsource.com. Retrieved 2017-01-31.
|This biographical article relating to an American football offensive lineman born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|