|Gary Anthony Catona|
September 25, 1952|
|Occupation||Voice coach and author|
In 1982, Catona began to work with clients who had damaged their voices from accident, surgery, injury or illness. His clients have also included singers such as Andy Williams, Brian Wilson (The Beach Boys), Dawn Robinson (En Vogue), Babyface, Paula Abdul and Lenny Kravitz. His clients have also included actors such as Patrick Swayze, Jeff Goldblum, Patrick Bergin, Liza Minnelli, Shirley MacLaine and Charles Dance.
- Thinking as Sport and Dance: Learn the Power of Creative Thinking (2008)
- A Revolution in Singing (2012)
- Ultimate Voice Builder Kit (2013)
- "Gary Catona". Adudo. Retrieved 2016-01-30.
- "So You Want To Be A Powerhouse? Voice Builder Gary Catona On Making Your Vocal Game Strong". Vibe. 2015-10-05. Retrieved 2016-01-30.
- Michael Wilnington (1993-11-27). "Getting in Touch With 'the Voice of the Soul' Therapist: Vocal teacher Gary Catona is written off by some because of his unorthodox 'voice building' technique. But to his celebrity clients, he's a miracle worker". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2016-01-30.