Gary Chalk (born 1952) is an English illustrator and model-maker.
Chalk is perhaps best known for his contributions to the Lone Wolf series of gamebooks written by Joe Dever. In addition to Lone Wolf, Gary has been involved in the artwork for a number of other notable games and books. These include the board game Talisman, and the first six volumes of the Redwall series of children's books. He has also drawn maps for the entire selection of Warriors books by Erin Hunter.
In 2009–2010, Chalk illustrated Allan Frewin Jones' Sundered Lands books. He is also illustrating with original artworks the French edition of Mongoose Publishing's Lone Wolf RPG. Chalk was one of the illustrators of The Secret History of Giants (2008), by Ari Berk.
- Battlecars and the expansion Battlebikes
- Cry Havoc
- Curse of the Mummy's Tomb
- Fantasy Warlord
- Devil Kings
- HeroQuest (Cards and Rulebook)
- Caroline Sheldon Illustrators—Books, film and television Archived 2012-08-04 at Archive.today. Carolinesheldonillustrators.co.uk. Retrieved on 2012-03-09.
- Gary Chalk – Books, Biography, Contact Information. Jacketflap.com. Retrieved on 2012-03-09.
- Shannon Appelcline (2011). Designers & Dragons. Mongoose Publishing. p. 49. ISBN 978-1-907702-58-7.
|This article about a British illustrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an artist, architect or photographer from England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|