Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||Temple University|
Gary Dauberman is an American screenwriter. He is best known for writing The Conjuring film series spin-offs Annabelle, Annabelle: Creation and the upcoming The Nun, as well as co-writing the script for It.
|2007||In the Spider's Web||No||No||Yes||TV Movie|
|Blood Monkey||No||No||Yes||TV Movie;|
Co-wrote with George LaVoo
|2008||Swamp Devil||No||No||Yes||TV Movie;|
Co-wrote with Ethlie Ann Vare
|2010||A Nightmare on Elm Street||No||No||Yes||Uncredited;|
Co-wrote with Wesley Strick and Eric Heisserer
|2011||Final Destination 5||No||No||Yes||Uncredited;|
Co-wrote with Eric Heisserer
|Into the Storm||No||No||Yes||Uncredited;|
Co-wrote with John Swetnam
|2017||Wolves at the Door||No||No||Yes|
|It||No||No||Yes||Co-screenwriter with Chase Palmer and Cary Fukunaga|
|2018||The Nun||No||Yes||Yes||Executive producer;|
Story co-written with James Wan
|2019||The Curse of La Llorona||No||Yes||No|
|Untitled Annabelle film||Yes||No||Yes||Directorial debut|
|It: Chapter Two||No||No||Yes|
|Are You Afraid of the Dark?||No||No||Yes|
|Swamp Thing||No||No||Yes||Co-written with Mark Verheiden|
- Staff, Hollywood.com (2015-02-03). "Gary Dauberman | Biography and Filmography". Hollywood.com. Retrieved 2017-09-28.
- "[Interview] Screenwriter Gary Dauberman – Annabelle: Creation – Horror Movie News and Reviews". Horror Movie News and Reviews. 2017-07-28. Retrieved 2017-09-28.
- "Biography for Gary Dauberman". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 2017-09-28.
- Herald, The Gospel (2017-08-09). "Christian 'Annabelle: Creation' Writer On Why Horror Flick is 'Faith Based Film' (Exclusive Interview)". Breaking Christian News: World, Business, and More | The Gospel Herald. Retrieved 2017-09-28.
- McNary, Dave. "It Sequel Moves Forward With Gary Dauberman". Variety. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gary Dauberman.|