|Full name||John Gary Emmanuel|
|Date of birth||1 February 1954|
|Place of birth||Swansea, Wales|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
John Gary Emmanuel (born 1 February 1954) is a former Wales under-23 international footballer who played as a midfielder. He made 372 appearances in the Football League, playing for Birmingham City, Bristol Rovers, Swindon Town, Newport County, Bristol City and Swansea City.
His father, Len was a Wales schoolboy international who played at left back for Swansea Town and Newport County. His uncle, Tom Emanuel played at left-back for Swansea Town and Southampton in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Matthews, Tony (1995). Birmingham City: A Complete Record. Derby: Breedon Books. p. 76. ISBN 978-1-85983-010-9.
- "Gary Emmanuel". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Database. Neil Brown. Retrieved 9 April 2008.
- "Past players". Swansea City A.F.C. 1 May 2008. Retrieved 11 October 2009.
- "Club guides: Haverfordwest County club history". Welsh Premier League. Retrieved 11 October 2009.
- Chalk, Gary; Holley, Duncan; Bull, David (2013). All the Saints: A Complete Players' Who's Who of Southampton FC. Southampton: Hagiology Publishing. p. 66. ISBN 978-0-9926-8640-6.
|This biographical article related to Welsh association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|