Gary Farrelly (born 1983) is an Irish artist based in Brussels. His work involves a recurring fixation with narcissistic, utopic and infrastructural themes.
- 2012 'Terminal Compositions', RO2 Downtown Gallery, Dallas
- 2011 'All roads lead to Neustern', Galerie Modonov, Dublin
- 2010 'Great Development', Guerilla Arts, Dallas
- 2009 'Kunstbureaucracy', Galerie W, Paris
- 2007/8 exhibition of artworks by Gary Farrelly, Galerie W, Paris
- 2007: Obsessive Territories, Thisisnotashop Gallery, Dublin
- 2006: Saddam International Airport, Studio 6 Temple Bar Studios, Dublin And Pickering Forest[[File:]].
Group shows include: Art Trail 2008, CorkRoyal Institute of Architects of Ireland, Dublin Crawford Museum, Cork City; Foundation A3, Paris; Hunt Museum, Limerick City; Central Bank of Ireland, Dublin; Liberty Hall, Dublin; National Print Museum of Ireland, Dublin, Galerie Chappe, Paris; Urban Jealousy at the Parking Gallery, Tehran; CentralTrak, Dallas and Pickering Forest
Notes and references
- Terminal Compositions - PressPage - Ro2 Art
- Fund it :: All roads lead to Neustern
- Galerie W - Galerie d'art contemporain Paris
- artists resumé puts date at 2007 and not 2006 as previously listed www.garyfarrelly.blogopot.com
- "Gary Farrelly", artinfo.com. Retrieved 14 January 2008.
- see garyfarrelly.blogspot.com 28/3/2011
- Control Tower at Fravahr Gallery Tehran - Parkingallery Projects | Tehran
- Centraltrak – The University of Texas at Dallas Artists Residency | CentralTrak | The Artist Residency of the University of Texas at Dallas