From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||Gary V. Janetti
March 22, 1966 
Queens, New York
|Residence||Los Angeles, California
New York City, New York
|Occupation||Producer, writer, actor, voice actor|
|Known for||Will & Grace
|1995||The Naked Truth|
|1998||Style & Substance|
|1999-present||Family Guy||1999 supervising producer (8 episodes)
1999-present consulting producer (71 episodes)
2011-2014 co-executive producer (33 episodes)
|2000||Bette||co-executive producer, 1 episode|
|2002-2006||Will & Grace||2002-2003 supervising producer (24 episodes)
2003-2005 co-executive producer (48 episodes)
2005-2006 executive producer (23 episodes)
|2007||The Mastersons of Manhattan||executive producer|
|2013-2016||Vicious||executive producer (11 episodes)|
|1995-1996||The Naked Truth||3 episodes|
|1998||Style & Substance||2 episodes|
|1999-present||Family Guy||12 episodes|
|2002-2006||Will & Grace||2004 writer|
|2007||The Mastersons of Manhattan|
|2013-2016||Vicious||written by (8 episodes)
writer (3 episodes)
created by (8 episodes)
|1998||Style & Substance||Bully Delivery Guy (1 episode)|
|1999-present||Family Guy||voice (21 episodes)|
|2000-2001||Bette||Boyd / Male Flight Attendant (2 episodes)|
|2003||Will & Grace||Zack (1 episode, uncredited)|
|2012||Bunheads||Himself (2 episodes)|
|2012||It's a Brad, Brad World||Himself|
- "Gary Janetti". Retrieved 31 July 2016.
- "Family Guy's father in the money". Postmedia News. 6 May 2008. Retrieved 2 March 2011.
- "Cartoon Gaiety". The Advocate. 25 May 1999. p. 22–. Retrieved 2 March 2011.
- Thomas, Karen (29 March 2006). "Britney is back for more". USA Today. Retrieved 2 March 2011.
- Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie. "Brad Goreski of Fashion Police Is Engaged to Marry Boyfriend Gary Janetti". usmagazine.
|This article about a television writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|