Gary Moore & The Midnight Blues Band – Live at Montreux 1990
|Gary Moore & The Midnight Blues Band - Live at Montreux 1990|
|Video by Gary Moore|
|Recorded||June 21, 1990|
|Label||Eagle Rock Entertainment, Ltd.|
|Producer||Claude Nobs - Montreux Sounds SA / Terry Shand & Geoff Kempin - Eagle Vision|
|Gary Moore chronology|
Founded in 1967, the Montreux Jazz Festival is recognized as one of the most prestigious annual music events in the world. This 1990 performance was the first for Gary Moore at the event. He has since played the festival on a regular basis. This was a part of the tour supporting his Still Got the Blues album. Albert Collins was a featured guest at this performance.
The DVD, released in 2004 by Eagle Vision, includes three bonus songs from Gary Moore's 1997 performance at Montreux.
- "Oh Pretty Woman"
- "Walking By Myself"
- "The Stumble"
- "All Your Love"
- "Midnight Blues"
- "You Don't Love Me"
- "Still Got The Blues"
- "Texas Strut"
- "Moving On"
- "Too Tired" (featuring Albert Collins)
- "Cold Cold Feeling" (featuring Albert Collins)
- "Farther Up the Road" (featuring Albert Collins)
- "King of The Blues" (with Albert Collins)
- "Stop Messin' Around"
- "The Blues is Alright" (with Albert Collins)
- "The Messiah Will Come Again"
1997 Performance (bonus songs)
- "Out In The Fields"
- "Over The Hills & Far Away"
- "Parisienne Walkways"
1990 Concert Line Up
- Gary Moore - lead vocals, guitar
- Don Airey - keyboards
- Andy Pyle - bass guitar
- Graham Walker - drums
- Frank Mead - alto saxophone, harmonica
- Nick Pentelow - tenor saxophone
- Nick Payn - baritone saxophone
- Martin Drover - trumpet
1997 Concert Line Up (bonus songs)
- Gary Moore - guitar, lead vocals
- Magnus Fiennes - keyboards
- Guy Pratt - bass guitar, backing vocals
- Gary Husband - drums
- Claude Nobs - Executive Producer for Montreux Sounds SA
- Terry Shand - Executive Producer for Eagle Vision
- Geoff Kempin - Executive Producer for Eagle Vision