January 31, 1972 |
New Jersey, United States
Gary Rizzo (born January 31, 1972) is an American re-recording mixer. He studied audio engineering at Full Sail University and works at Lucasfilm's Skywalker Sound. He has won an Academy Award for Best Sound and has been nominated for another three in the same category. He has worked on 150 films since 1994.
Rizzo has won an Academy Award and has been nominated for another three:
- "Full Sail University Hall of Fame Inductees". Full Sail University website. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- "The 83rd Academy Awards (2011) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-11-23.
- "The 77th Academy Awards (2005) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-11-20.
- "The 81st Academy Awards (2009) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-11-22.
- "2015 Oscars". Retrieved July 17, 2015.
|This article about a United States audio engineer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|