|Born||January 31, 1972|
New Jersey, United States
Gary Rizzo (born January 31, 1972) is an American re-recording mixer. He studied audio engineering at Full Sail University and works at Lucasfilm's Skywalker Sound. He has won two Oscars for Best Sound and has been nominated for another three in the same category. He has worked on more than 150 films since 1994.
Rizzo has won two Academy Awards and has been nominated for another three:
- "Full Sail University Hall of Fame Inductees". Full Sail University website. Retrieved March 7, 2013.
- "The 83rd Academy Awards (2011) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on December 24, 2013. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- "Oscars Nominees". oscars.com. Retrieved January 23, 2018.
- "The 77th Academy Awards (2005) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on June 10, 2014. Retrieved November 20, 2011.
- "The 81st Academy Awards (2009) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved November 22, 2011.
- "2015 Oscars". Retrieved July 17, 2015.
|This article about a United States audio engineer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|