Gary Warren (actor)
Gary Warren (born 5 July 1954 in Cricklewood, London) is a British former child actor, best remembered for his role as Peter in the 1970 film The Railway Children. He also played Cedric Collingford ("Owl Face") in the TV series Catweazle (1971) and Taplow (the troublemaking pupil) in Whacko, and appeared in the sitcom Alexander the Greatest (1971) and played Mame's nephew in the West End musical Mame starring Ginger Rogers.
In 1970, he released a single musical recording with two songs: "Lucky Guy" and "Jennifer Please".
- 1973 Armchair Theatre (TV series): Brussels Sprouts-Boy Scouts
- 1972 Whack-O! (TV series)
- 1972 The Shadow of the Tower (TV series)
- 1971–1972 Alexander the Greatest (Title Role)
- 1970–1971 Catweazle (TV series)
- 1970 The Railway Children
- 1967 The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists (TV movie)
- 1967 Z-Cars (TV series)
- "45cat – Gary Warren". 45cat. Retrieved June 10, 2013.
|This article about a United Kingdom film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|