Gas Technology Institute
Coordinates: The Gas Technology Institute is an American non-profit research and development organization which develops, demonstrates, and licenses new energy technologies for private and public clients, with a particular focus on the natural gas industry. GTI is located in Des Plaines, Illinois.
In 2000, the tax that funded the Gas Research Institute was phased out. The Institute of Gas Technology and the Gas Research Institute combined to form the Gas Technology Institute.
- Staff report (October 12, 1941). Million dollar gas institute opened at IIT.
- Dye, Lee (June 3, 1985). 'Maverick' oil scientists find taker. Los Angeles Times
- Gas Technology Institute, History, accessed 12 Sept. 2013.
- Staff report (June 1, 2000). Institute of Gas Technology, Gas Research Institute merge. LP/Gas
- Isaacs, Deanna (2007-08-30). "So Long, Shimer".
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|