From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gas analysis could refer to any of the following:
- Blood gas analysis: a method that measures arterial oxygen tension, carbon dioxide tension, and other aspects of a blood sample
- Breath gas analysis: a non-invasive method that measures volatile organic compounds present in the exhaled breath
- Dissolved gas analysis: a method that measures dissolved gases in insulating fluids
- Evolved gas analysis: a method that measures the gas evolved from a heated sample that undergoes decomposition or desorption
- Gas analysis of blended gases in diving cylinders
- Trace gas analysis as an application of mass spectrometry
Gas analyzer (or analyser) can refer to a number of devices, including:
- Infrared gas analyzer
- Residual gas analyzer
- Orsat gas analyser
- Thermal and Evolved Gas Analyzer (TEGA)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gas analysis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.