From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A gasket (correct terminology is a "joint" made from "jointing material") is a mechanical seal that fills the space between two mating surfaces.
Gasket may also refer to:
- Flange gasket, a type of gasket made to fit between two sections of pipe
- Head gasket, a gasket used in internal combustion engines
- Gasket (sailing), a rope used to hold a stowed sail in place
- Apollonian gasket, a fractal generated from triples of circles
- Sierpinski gasket, a fractal generated from triangles
- The Gaskets, U.S. synth-pop/rock band
- Gasket Studios, a visual effects studio.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gasket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.