Jump to navigation Jump to search
A gasket (correct terminology is a "joint" made from "jointing material") is a mechanical seal that fills the space between two mating surfaces.
Gasket may also refer to:
- Flange gasket, a type of gasket made to fit between two sections of pipe
- Head gasket, a gasket used in internal combustion engines
- Gasket (sailing), a rope used to hold a stowed sail in place
- Apollonian gasket, a fractal generated from triples of circles
- Sierpinski gasket, a fractal generated from triangles
- The Gaskets, U.S. synth-pop/rock band
- Gasket Studios, a visual effects studio.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gasket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.