Gaston Salvatore (29 September 1941 – 11 December 2015) was a Chilean writer living in Germany and writing in the German language.
Salvatore was born in Valparaíso. Among other things, he is known for his collaborations with Hans Werner Henze, including Compases para preguntas ensimismadas and Der langwierige Weg in die Wohnung der Natascha Ungeheuer.
In 1991 he won the Kleist Prize.
- "Gaston Salvatore ist tot". Lyrikzeitung & Poetry News. 14 December 2015.
- Salvatore, Gaston; Dutschke, Rudi (2 June 1967), "Einleitung zu CHE GUEVARA: Schaffen wir zwei, drei, viele Vietnam", Trend, retrieved 2012-11-07
- Salvatore, Gaston (2008), "Lost in the Federal Republic, Scenes from Another Era", Dossier 1968, retrieved 2012-11-07. On his friendship with Rudi Dutschke.
- Von Wieser, Harald (1980-09-29), "Heinrich Heine im Alfa Romeo", Der Spiegel (in German), retrieved 2012-07-11
- Von Wieser, Harald (1983-11-07), "Ein Papagallo der Prominenz", Der Spiegel (in German), retrieved 2012-11-07.