Gateavisa (meaning Street News in English) is a Norwegian newspaper-like magazine with roots in a liberal culture that rebelled against the authorities. The headquarters is in Oslo. It focuses on anarchism, the legalizing of drugs and gay rights. The first copy was out for sale in 1970. The magazine was published on a monthly basis during the 1980s. It now is published 2-4 times a year.
- A Cultural History of the Avant-Garde in the Nordic Countries 1950-1975. BRILL. p. 818. ISBN 978-90-04-31050-6. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- "På lag med tiden". Morgenbladet. 11 March 2010.
- Kjell Arne Sandvik. "Svart Framtid". Swedish Punk Fanzines. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- Western Esotericism in Scandinavia. BRILL. 31 March 2016. p. 307. ISBN 978-90-04-32596-8. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- "The Pakistani Norwegians". Thomas Hylland Eriksen. January 1997. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
|This European political magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This Norway-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|