Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gather, gatherer, or gathering may refer to:
|Look up gather, gatherer, or gathering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anthropology and sociology
- Hunter-gatherer, a person or a society whose subsistence depends on hunting and gathering of wild foods
- Intensive gathering, the practice of cultivating wild plants as a step toward domestication
- Harvesting crops
- Gather (sewing), an area where fabric is folded or bunched together with thread or yarn
- Gather (knitting), a generic term for one of several knitting techniques to draw stitches closer together
- Gathering (bookbinding), a number of sheets of paper folded and sewn or glued as a group into a bookbinding
- Gathering, any type of party or meeting, including:
- Global gathering, a music festival in the United Kingdom
- Ricochet Gathering, a music event in the United States
- Tribal Gathering, a music festival in the United Kingdom
- Gathering of Developers, sometimes called as 'Gathering'
- Rag gatherer, an archaic occupation, also known as rag picker
- Gather.com, a social networking website
- "Gather", song from All the Light Above It Too
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gather.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.