Gatineau-Ottawa Executive Airport
|Gatineau-Ottawa Executive Airport
Aéroport exécutif Gatineau-Ottawa
|IATA: YND – ICAO: CYND|
|Operator||La Corporation L'aéroport Exécutif De Gatineau-Ottawa|
|Time zone||EST (UTC−05:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC−04:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||211 ft / 64 m|
Gatineau-Ottawa Executive Airport (French: Aéroport exécutif Gatineau-Ottawa) (IATA: YND, ICAO: CYND) is located 1 nautical mile (1.9 km; 1.2 mi) northeast of Gatineau, Quebec, Canada. It has a single, 6,000 ft × 150 ft (1,829 m × 46 m) Asphalt runway oriented east-west.
The airport is equipped with Canada Customs facilities for aircraft coming from outside Canada, a car rental counter and a restaurant. Various past attempts to provide regularly scheduled flights from Gatineau's airport had been unsuccessful. Most residents of Gatineau use the nearby Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport, or travel to Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport in Montreal.
The airport was inaugurated in 1978 and transferred to the City of Gatineau in 1991.
The airport houses the Vintage Wings of Canada, a nationwide non-for-profit organization that educates youth by use of vintage aircraft.
- Vintage Wings of Canada - Historical Aircraft Collection and Youth education organization
- Go SkyDive - Sky Diving
- Hélicraft 2000 Inc. - Helicopter Pilot Training
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 July 2014 to 0901Z 18 September 2014
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- CBSA Office - Airport of Entry
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gatineau airport.|
- Executive Gatineau-Ottawa Airport
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Ottawa/Gatineau Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in Quebec is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|