|Look up gator or gators in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gator is another word for alligator.
Gator may also refer to:
People nicknamed Gator
- Mike Greenwell (born 1963), American Major League Baseball player nicknamed "The Gator"
- Ron Guidry is a former Major League Baseball (MLB) left-handed pitcher.
- Gator Hoskins is an American football tight end.
- Willis Jackson (saxophonist) (1932-1987), American jazz saxophonist
- Mark Rogowski (born 1966), professional skateboarder convicted for a 1991 murder
- Alexander Martinez (born 1991) semi pro wrestler
- Florida Gators, the University of Florida's athletic teams
- San Francisco State Gators, the athletics teams of San Francisco State University
- The athletics teams of Chapin School, an all-girls day school in Manhattan, New York
- Gator, a defensive technique in volleyball popularized by Danny Kinda - see Volleyball jargon
Arts and entertainment
- Gator (film), a 1976 action movie starring and directed by Burt Reynolds
- Gator (game), a swimming pool game
- Gabby Gator, an animated cartoon character, foe of Woody Woodpecker
- Gator, the title character of "Wally Gator", one of the segments from The Hanna-Barbera New Cartoon Series television series
- Gator, a recurring character in Thomas & Friends
- KNGT, a radio station branded "Gator 99.5", licensed to Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Amphibious warfare ships, popularly known as "gators" or "gator freighters"
- GATOR mine system, a US system of air-dropped anti-tank and anti-personnel mines developed in the 1980s
- G/ATOR, or Ground Air Task Oriented Radar, a radar system in development by the United States Marine Corps
- John Deere Gator, a small utility vehicle
- Claria Corporation, formerly Gator Corporation, an Internet advertising company
- Gator, or Gator AdServ, a piece of adware or spyware
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.