From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gauda may refer to:
- Gauḍa (city), in Gauḍa (region), Bengal.
- Gauda Kingdom, a kingdom during the 5th to 7th century in Bengal, (present-day Gauda city)
- Gauda (king), ruler of Numidia during 1st century BC
- Gauḍa brahmins, part of Pancha-Gauda, India
- Gaudu, Nepal, a village in the Gandaki Zone
- Gaudiya Nritya, a Bengali school of Indian dance
- Gavdos, an island in the Mediterranean Sea
- Gouda (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gauda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.