Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gaumont may refer to:
- Gaumont Film Company (founded 1895), French company in film production and distribution
- Gaumont International Television, American television division of the above
- Gaumont British (independent 1922), former film production company, active during 1898-1938
- Gaumont Buena Vista International[fr] (1993–2004), joint film distribution of Gaumont and Buena Vista International
Live performance and theatre venues
- Gaumont Haymarket, a cinema in London, UK 1937-1959.
- Gaumont Cinema, Southend, UK (formerly Hippodrome Theatre), demolished 1958
- Gaumont State Cinema, Art Deco theatre in Kilburn district, London, UK
- Gaumont Palace[fr], cinema in Paris, largest in the world at the time of Léon Gaumont
- Cine Gaumont[es], cinema in Buenos Aires, government-owned and operated by the Argentine National Film Board
- Regent Theatre, formerly the Gaumont Theatre, a theatre and concert venue located in Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- Mayflower Theatre, formerly the Gaumont Theatre, a theatre in Southampton, United Kingdom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaumont.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.