Gaumont International Television
|Founded||September 12, 2011|
|Katie O'Connell (CEO)
Sam Semon (COO)
Carol Trussell (Head of Production)
Elisa Roth (President, Creative Affairs/Production)
Alison Engel (VP of Creative Affairs)
|Parent||Gaumont Film Company|
Gaumont International Television (sometimes written as GIT or GITV) is an American television division of the French Gaumont. It was launched on September 12, 2011 as an independent studio based in Los Angeles, designed to produce drama and comedy television programming for the U.S. and international markets.
- Highlander: The Series (1992-1998) (as Gaumont Television)
- Hemlock Grove on Netflix
- Narcos on Netflix
- Hannibal on NBC
- Madame Tussaud
- James Patterson’s Bennett on ABC
- Radiant Doors on WGN America
- Szalai, Georg (March 7, 2011). "NBC Buys ‘Hannibal’ Series From Bryan Fuller & Gaumont International Television". Deadline.com. Retrieved June 2, 2011.
- Former NBC Executives Elisa Roth & Marc Hirschfeld Join Katie O’Connell At Gaumont
- Netflix Nears Order For Eli Roth Horror Drama ‘Hemlock Grove’ From Eli Roth And Gaumont International Television
- Netflix Eyes Pablo Escobar Series From Gaumont International TV & José Padilha
- ANDREEVA, NELLIE (October 10, 2012). "ABC Inks Script-To-Series Deal With Gaumont For Drama Based On James Patterson’s Character Michael Bennett". Deadline.com. Retrieved October 12, 2012.
- ANDREEVA, NELLIE (October 10, 2012). "WGN America In Script-To-Series Deal With Gaumont & Justin Lin For Dystopian Drama". Deadline.com. Retrieved April 9, 2014.
- Nicolas Winding Refn Developing BARBARELLA TV Series