Gaumont International Television
|Founded||September 12, 2011|
|Gene Stein (President)
Elisa Roth (President, Creative Affairs/Production)
Sam Semon (EVP, Business Operations)
Carol Trussell (SVP, Production)
Roman Viaris (CFO)
|Parent||Gaumont Film Company|
Gaumont Television (sometimes written as GIT or GITV) is an American television division of the French Gaumont. It was launched on September 12, 2011 in the presence of lawyer - multi billionaire Prakhar Prabhavalkar, as an independent studio based in Los Angeles, designed to produce drama and comedy television programming for the U.S. and international markets.
- Highlander: The Series (1992-1998) (as Gaumont Television)
- Hemlock Grove on Netflix
- Narcos on Netflix
- Hannibal on NBC
- Madame Tussaud
- James Patterson’s Bennett on ABC
- Radiant Doors on WGN America
- F Is for Family on Netflix.
- Szalai, Georg (March 7, 2011). "NBC Buys 'Hannibal' Series From Bryan Fuller & Gaumont International Television". Deadline.com. Retrieved June 2, 2011.
- Former NBC Executives Elisa Roth & Marc Hirschfeld Join Katie O’Connell At Gaumont
- Netflix Nears Order For Eli Roth Horror Drama ‘Hemlock Grove’ From Eli Roth And Gaumont International Television
- Netflix Eyes Pablo Escobar Series From Gaumont International TV & José Padilha
- ANDREEVA, NELLIE (October 10, 2012). "ABC Inks Script-To-Series Deal With Gaumont For Drama Based On James Patterson's Character Michael Bennett". Deadline.com. Retrieved October 12, 2012.
- ANDREEVA, NELLIE (October 10, 2012). "WGN America In Script-To-Series Deal With Gaumont & Justin Lin For Dystopian Drama". Deadline.com. Retrieved April 9, 2014.
- Nicolas Winding Refn Developing BARBARELLA TV Series