Gaur Gopal Das
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gaur Gopal Das
Gaur Gopal Das at an Event in 2017
|Other names||Gaur Gopal Prabhu, Prabhu Gaur Gopal Das|
|Philosophy||Achintya Bheda Abheda|
|Period in office||1996–present|
Gaur Gopal Das (born 1973) is a former Hewlett Packard engineer turned Indian lifestyle coach and motivational speaker who is part of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON).
He was born on 24 December 1973 in Maharashtra, India. He completed his schooling from St. Jude High School, Dehuroad, Pune, Maharashtra. He is a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering from Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology, Pune and graduated in 1992 and then graduated from College of Engineering, Pune in 1995 with a degree in Electrical Engineering, after which he worked as an Electrical Engineer at Hewlett Packard. In 1996 he left Hewlett Packard and joined ISKCON. In 2018, he published his book: Life's Amazing Secrets, and received an honorary doctorate by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. He was reported as having over 2.8 million YouTube followers.
- Gaur Gopal Das (2018). Life's Amazing Secrets: How to Find Balance and Purpose in Your Life.
- Gaur Gopal Das (2020). The Way of the Monk: The Four Steps to Peace, Purpose and Lasting Happiness.
- "Business Growth Summit: Take control of your future, learn the tricks of the trade". The Economic Times. 31 October 2019. Retrieved 18 March 2020.
- "'Failures are positive steps for success'". Deccan Herald. 28 October 2018. Retrieved 18 March 2020.
- Patwa, Priyadarshini (24 October 2019). "Gaur Gopal Das Talks About 3 Support System Entrepreneurs Need To Beat The Odds". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "Make Up when applied will make a person feel and look good: Monk". The Siasat Daily. 12 November 2019. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "Monk and lifestyle coach Gaur Gopal Das to release his first book this month - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "The monk who HAM-ed it up". The Hindu. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "Life's secrets revealed, with a dose of humour". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 3 November 2018.
- "Crossword Bookstores hosts Juhi Chawla at Monk Gaur Gopal Das' book launch - 'Life's Amazing Secrets'". The Hans India. Retrieved 9 October 2018.
- "Odisha Governor Enlightens Audience Through His Oratorical Brilliance". KIIT University. Retrieved 10 November 2018.
- Bakshi, Asmita (16 February 2019). "Swipe right for spirituality". Livemint. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "The Way of the Monk". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 7 June 2020.