Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gauss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777–1855) was a German mathematician and physicist.
Gauss may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Gauss (unit), a unit of magnetic flux density or magnetic induction
- Gauss (crater), a crater on the moon
- GAUSS (software), a matrix programming language for mathematics
- Gauss (ship), a German research ship
- Gauss Speaker Company an American company that made loudspeakers
- Gauss (surname)
- Gauss rifle, a type of magnetic gun
- Gauss's law of electric fields
- List of things named after Carl Friedrich Gauss
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gauss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.