Gavemic U. Ary
Gavemic U Ary
Early life and career
He began his career in Indian film productions in the 2000s, when he started working as an Assistant Cameraman under the supervision of cinematographer Santosh Sivan. His first film as a cinematographer was the 2012 independent film Mastram, which followed the journey of a writer, in which he used the Arri Alexa.
- Mastram (2014) Directed by Akhilesh Jaiswal
- Jigarthanda (2014) Directed by Karthik Subbaraj
- Nil Battey Sannata (2016) Directed by Ashwini Iyer Tiwari
- Amma Kanakku (2016) Directed by Ashwini Iyer Tiwari
- Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017) Directed by Ashwini Iyer Tiwari
- Untitled film (2019) Directed by K.V.Anand 
- "Suriya 37: KV Anand says the film will be shot in New York, Brazil and Delhi". hindustantimes.com. 16 March 2018. Archived from the original on 16 March 2018. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- IMDb Gavemic U Ary
- Vimeo Page for Gavemic U Ary
- JAR Pictures Mastram Production company
|This article about a cinematographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|