Gavin Seager (born 18 December 1978) is a racing driver; he has raced the #54 pickup since 1998 in the UK Pickup Truck Racing series. He has won the Pickup Truck Racing championship three times; first in 2002 and then in 2004,and again in 2008, and has also taken the runner up position twice in 2001 and 2003. On 24 June 2007 Gavin became the all-time career top points scorer, taking the position away from Pete Wilkinson. Gavin won the 2008 championship, making him the first driver in the series to take three overall titles.
- 2008 pickup Truck Racing Championship — won both the oval and overall championships
- 2007 Pickup Truck Racing Championship - 3rd overall, most wins and the most number of fastest laps.
- 2006 Pickup Truck Racing Championship - 6th place overall: 5 wins, 3 fastest laps (including Croft lap record)
- 2005 SCSA Stock Car Championship, runner up in rookie championship, 2 podiums
- 2005 Pickup Truck Racing — limited programme; two rounds, two wins
- 2004 Pickup Truck Racing - 4 fastest laps (Nurburgring & Oulton Park lap records)
- 2003 Pickup Truck Racing — runner up, Two fastest laps
- 2002 Pickup Truck Racing — overall champion, 4 fastest laps
- 2001 Pickup Truck Racing — runner up 3 wins, 2 fastest laps
- 2000 Pickup Truck Racing - 5th place 1 win
- 1999 Pickup Truck Racing — first full season 11th place
- 1998 Pickup Truck Racing - 1 meeting