24 December 1937|
Petah Tikva, Israel
|Died||16 August 2018(aged 80)|
|Other names||Gavri Levi|
|Occupation||dancer, actor, choreographer|
|Family||Guy Levy (son),Keren Levy, Oren Levy|
Gavri Levy (Hebrew: גברי לוי; 24 December 1937 – 16 August 2018), also known as Gavri Levi was an Israeli dancer, choreographer who also served as a chairman of the Israel Football Association from 1996 to 2003. His son Guy Levy is a former professional footballer. On 16 August 2018, he died at the age of 80.
He emerged as a renowned choreographer in Israel and had worked as a choreographer in several Israeli television shows. He also served as a judge on the Israeli TV programme Rokdim Im Kokhavim ("Dancing with the Stars").
- "IFA Official Launches Move to Make Gavri Levi Paid CEO". Haaretz. 2003-07-22. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "Former IFA chairman Levy passes away". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "החדשות - גברי לוי הלך לעולמו בגיל 80". mako (in Hebrew). 2018-08-16. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "הלך לעולמו יו"ר ההתאחדות לכדורגל לשעבר גברי לוי". ynet. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "Former IFA chairman Gavri Levy passes away at 80 - Israel National News". Israel National News (in Hebrew). Retrieved 2018-08-16.
|This Israeli biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|