Gay (given name)
It can also be used as a short form of the female names Gaynell and Gaynor and as a short form of the male names Gaylen and Gaylord.
The writer Gay Talese's name is derived from Gaetano, his grandfather's name.
People with the name Gay
- Gay Bryan, American long and triple jumper
- Gay Byrne, Irish broadcaster
- Gay Hendricks, American author and psychologist
- Gay Kayler, Australian singer
- Gay Kindersley (1930-2011), British champion amateur jump jockey and horse trainer
- Gay Search, British horticulturalist
- Gay Talese, American author
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|