Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gay Times (July 2017 cover)
|Frequency||Monthly for print, daily for online|
|Company||Gay Times Ltd|
|Based in||London, England|
Gay Times (stylized in all caps), also known as Gay Times Magazine, is a LGBTQ media brand established in 1975. Originally beginning as a magazine for gay and bisexual men, the company now includes content for the LGBTQ community across a number of platforms - including a now quarterly print publication, a website updated daily with news and culture content, and a number of social media platforms.
Publication and content
GAY TIMES Magazine is published quarterly in the United Kingdom and distributed globally, and includes celebrity interviews, fashion, news, features, music, film, style and travel. GAY TIMES also features an online site as well as social promotion channels under the brand name.
In popular culture
- In the 1996 film Beautiful Thing, Jamie's theft of a copy of Gay Times (issue 200) from a newsagent for himself and Ste to find gay venues to go to is a key plot element.
- Gay Times Review, Ciao! Archived 16 January 2018 at the Wayback Machine.
- "gay Times Mission Statement". Linkedin. Retrieved 21 June 2020.
- "Welcome to the all-new GAYTIMES.co.uk". GAY TIMES. 2020-07-16. Retrieved 2020-09-16.
- "Outright 2006 Helps Brands Communicate Effectively with Gay Britain". GAY to Z and Out Now Diva and Gay Times Readers Surveys. 27 March 2007.
- Stephen Brewer (18 June 2007). The Unofficial Guide to England. John Wiley & Sons. p. 37. ISBN 978-0-470-05225-9. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Gay Times". Gay Times. Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- "GAY TIMES (@gaytimes) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com. Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- Simon Gwynn (10 January 2019). "Gay Times appoints 24-year-old Tag Warner as new CEO". www.campaignlive.co.uk. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- Rachel Deeley (10 January 2019). "Power Moves | Gay Times Announces CEO, Sephora Americas Names CEO". The Business of Fashion. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- "Honours Category". Gay Times. Retrieved 2020-06-12.
- "GAY TIMES HONOURS 500 | Pocketmags.com". pocketmags.com. Retrieved 2020-06-12.
|This European lifestyle magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.