Gay Times (July 2017 cover)
|Categories||Gay & Bisexual|
|Frequency||Monthly for print, daily for online|
|Company||Gay Times Ltd|
Gay Times established in 1984 is a gay magazine and online website  for gay and bisexual men. Gay Times is published in the United Kingdom on a monthly basis and includes celebrity interviews, news, features, music, film, style and travel. The magazine was relabelled as GT starting 2007, but reverted to its original name Gay Times in 2017.
Publication and content
Gay Times has been in print every month since 1984. Gay Times is published by Gay Times Ltd.
In popular culture
- In the 1996 film Beautiful Thing, Jamie's theft of a copy of Gay Times (issue 200) from a newsagent for himself and Ste to find gay venues to go to is a key plot element.
- Gay Times Review, Ciao
- "Outright 2006 Helps Brands Communicate Effectively with Gay Britain". GAY to Z and Out Now Diva and Gay Times Readers Surveys. 27 March 2007.
- Stephen Brewer (18 June 2007). The Unofficial Guide to England. John Wiley & Sons. p. 37. ISBN 978-0-470-05225-9. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "3% of Lesbians and Gay Men Intend to Adopt in Next 5 Years". WebWire and Out Now Diva and Gay Times Readers Surveys. 27 March 2007.
- "We've gone indie! Gay Times announces new ownership". Gay Times. 20 March 2017.
|This European lifestyle magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.