Gayton le Marsh
|Gayton le Marsh|
Gayton le Marsh village
Gayton le Marsh shown within Lincolnshire
|OS grid reference|
|– London||125 mi (201 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
|UK Parliament||Louth and Horncastle (UK Parliament constituency)|
Gayton le Marsh is a village and civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England It is situated 6 miles (9.7 km) south-east from the town of Louth and about 6 miles (9.7 km) north from Alford. The population of the civil parish was 155 at the 2011 census.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "Gayton le Marsh". Genuki.org.uk. Retrieved 25 August 2011.
- "St Georges church, Gayton le Marsh". Lincs to the Past. Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 25 August 2011.
- Historic England. "Drainage pumping station (1063090)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 25 August 2011.
- "Gayton le Marsh CE School". Lincs to the Past. Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 25 August 2011.
- Media related to Gayton le Marsh at Wikimedia Commons