From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gazelle or Gazelle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gazelle is an antelope.
Gazelle may also refer to:
- Gazelle class cruiser, a light cruiser class of the Imperial German Navy
- SMS Gazelle, the lead ship of the class
- SMS Gazelle (1859), a screw-driven frigate of the Prussian Navy
- USS Gazelle, three US Navy ships
- Gazelle FRV, a scouting vehicle developed by Zimbabwe
- Aérospatiale Gazelle, a French-designed helicopter
- Operation Gazelle, an Israeli offensive in the Yom Kippur War
- 53T6 (NATO reporting name: ABM-3 Gazelle), a Russian anti-ballistic missile deployed in the Moscow area
- Gazelle Force, a battalion-size force in the East African Campaign of the Second World War
- Gazelle, California, a census-designated place
- Gazelle District, Papua New Guinea
- Gazelle Peninsula, Papua New Guinea
- Cape Gazelle, Papua New Guinea
- Gazelle Valley, an open space in Jerusalem
- Gazelle (web browser), a web browser project by Microsoft
- Gazelle (software company), a Japanese arcade game developer founded in 1994
- Seattle Computer Products Gazelle, a computer
- Gazelle (bicycle), the largest bicycle manufacturer in the Netherlands
- Gazelle (sidewheeler 1854), a steamboat that operated in Oregon, US
- GAZelle, a series of mid-sized trucks, vans and buses made by Russian manufacturer GAZ
- Nissan Gazelle, a compact three-door hatchback produced by Nissan
- De Havilland DH.15 Gazelle, an engine test bed
- Hillman Gazelle, an automobile produced by Chrysler Australia
- Napier Gazelle, an aircraft engine
- Singer Gazelle, two generations of British motor cars
- Stutz Defender, later named Gazelle, an armored SUV
- Gazelle, a South Devon Railway Eagle class steam locomotive
- La Gazelle, a train service operated by the Congo–Ocean Railway
- Gazelle FC, a football club in Chad
- Gazelle Stakes, an annual American Thoroughbred horse race at Aqueduct Racetrack in New York, US
- Willem II–Gazelle, a Dutch professional cycling team known as Gazelle in 1971
- Gazelle (DC Comics), a DC Comics character.
- Gazelle (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics character.
- Gazelle (New-Gen), another Marvel Comics character.
- Gazelle, a character from Zootopia.
- Madame Gazelle, Peppa's teacher in Peppa Pig.
- Gazelle (Internet company), an e-commerce company for electronic devices
- Gazell, a music record label
- HaZvi (also Hatzevi, meaning The Gazelle), a Hebrew-language newspaper published in Jerusalem from 1884 to 1914
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gazelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.