|Birth name||Elizabeth Walling|
|Genres||Electronic, art pop, industrial, avant-garde|
Walling conceived the project when she watched Fever Ray perform at the 2009 Loop Festival. She noted how "her show reminded me how powerful and liberating costume is, and I became interested in the power of disguise".
Her debut album, The Entire City, was released in July 2011 to critical acclaim. The album includes her two previously recorded singles, "Changelings" (2010) and "I Am Shell I Am Bone" (2011). In 2014 Gazelle Twin released her second album, Unflesh, to further critical praise. In an interview with Guy Mankowski for PopMatters, Bernholz mentioned that in the live shows for Unflesh she would be performing in a version of her PE kit from school, saying she wanted to 'go back to my teenage years to literally live out the idea of being a freak, like I thought I was (and was often made to feel) at the time.'
- 2011: The Entire City (Anti-Ghost Moon Ray Records, AGMR)
- 2012: The Entire City Remixed (AGMR)
- 2014: Unflesh
- 2016: Out of Body (Last Gang Recordings)
- 2017: Kingdom Come (Anti-Ghost Moon Ray Records)
- 2018: Pastoral (Anti-Ghost Moon Ray Records, AGMR)
- 2013: Mammal (7-track EP) (Sugarcane Recordings)
- 2010: "Changelings" (Something Nothing Records)
- 2011: "I Am Shell I Am Bone"
- 2011: "Men Like Gods" (AGMR)
- 2014: "Belly Of The Beast" (AGMR)
- 2014: "Anti Body" (AGMR)
- 2014: "GUTS" (AGMR)
- 2014: "Human Touch" (AGMR)
- 2018: "Hobby Horse" (AGMR)
- "Stream Gazelle Twin's darkly experimental album 'Unflesh'". Dazed. Retrieved 2015-11-17.
- "Gazelle Twin live at Rough Trade". glamglare.com. Archived from the original on 18 November 2015. Retrieved 2015-11-17.
- Hunter-Tilney, Ludovic (2 July 2011). "Gazelle Twin: The Entire City". Financial Times. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- Denney, Alex (8 July 2010). "The Power Of Disguise: Gazelle Twin Interviewed". The Quietus. Retrieved 2015-11-17.
- "Gazelle Twin: The Entire City". AnyDecentMusic?. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- Macpherson, Alex (21 October 2014). "The Quietus | Reviews | Gazelle Twin". The Quietus. Retrieved 2015-11-17.
- Mankowski, Guy (May 2014). "Pop Matters | "I Get Off on Intense Atmospheres" | Gazelle Twin". Pop Matters. Retrieved 2017-01-22.
- Turner, Luke (10 January 2013). "John Foxx & Friends On Identity Amidst The Machines". The Quietus. Retrieved 2015-11-17.
- "The Quietus | News | LISTEN: New Gazelle Twin Album Out Today!". The Quietus. Retrieved 2018-01-27.
|This article about a British musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|