|Birth name||Elizabeth Walling|
|Genres||Electronica, industrial, art pop, experimental|
|Labels||Something Nothing, Anti-Ghost Moon Ray, Sugarcane|
Her debut album, The Entire City, was released in July 2011 to critical acclaim. The album includes her two previously recorded singles, "Changelings" (2010) and "I Am Shell I Am Bone" (2011). In 2014 Gazelle Twin released her second album, Unflesh. She has also remixed music by John Foxx.
- 2011: The Entire City (Anti-Ghost Moon Ray Records, AGMR)
- 2012: The Entire City Remixed (AGMR)
- 2014: Unflesh
- 2013: Mammal (7-track EP) (Sugarcane Recordings)
- 2010: "Changelings" (Something Nothing Records)
- 2011: "I Am Shell I Am Bone"
- 2011: "Men Like Gods" (AGMR)
- 2014: "Belly Of The Beast" (AGMR)
- 2014: "Anti Body" (AGMR)
- 2014: "GUTS" (AGMR)
- 2014: "Human Touch" (AGMR)
- Hunter-Tilney, Ludovic (2 July 2011). "Gazelle Twin: The Entire City". Financial Times. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- "Gazelle Twin: The Entire City". AnyDecentMusic?. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- http://blog.johnfoxxandthemaths.com/ Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- Elizabeth Walling (24 October 2013). Gazelle Twin - Belly of the Beast (clip). Gazelle Twin's channel on YouTube (Trailer) (YouTube). Retrieved 11 December 2013.
'Unflesh' LP coming 2014.
- Official website
- Gazelle Twin's channel on YouTube
- Gazelle Twin on Facebook
- Gazelle Twin on Twitter
- Gazelle Twin discography at Discogs
- Gazelle Twin statistics, tagging and previews at Last.FM
|This article about a British musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|