|Destinations||18 and Charters|
|Headquarters||JSC Gazprom Russia|
|Key people||Andrei S. Ovcharenko Director-General|
Gazpromavia (Gazpromavia Aviation) is an airline based in Moscow, Russia. It operates passenger and cargo charters, mainly in support of the oil and gas industry. It also operates regular domestic flights from Moscow and international charter passenger and cargo services.
- Gazpromavia base Ostafyevo International Airport, located near Moscow
- Yamburg airport located in Yamburg, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug.
Gazpromavia offers scheduled flights to the following destinations (as of December 2012):
- Barnaul - German Titov Barnaul International Airport
- Belgorod - Belgorod International Airport
- Beloyarsk - Beloyarsk Airport
- Makhachkala - Uytash Airport
- Moscow - Vnukovo Airport hub
- Nadym - Nadym Airport
- Novy Urengoy - Novy Urengoy Airport
- Saint Petersburg - Pulkovo Airport
- Samara - Kurumoch International Airport
- Sochi - Sochi International Airport
- Sovetsky - Sovetsky Airport
- Tyumen - Roschino International Airport
- Ulyanovsk - Ulyanovsk Baratayevka Airport
- Yekaterinburg - Uktus Airport
Gazpromavia also provides the following services:
- Aerial prospecting, monitoring and patrolling of works in regions that are difficult to access
- Aerial delivery of the working shifts
- Aerial logistical support of construction material, equipment, products, and medical supplies
- Aerial construction and installation work, Air rescue and Air Ambulance services.
Aerial Services are provided by KA-26, Mi-2, Mi-8 and Mi-171A helicopters.
|Dassault Falcon 900||4||1||8||—||—||8||VIP|
|Sukhoi Superjet 100||10||—||—||—||90||90|
|Yakovlev Yak-40||4||—||—||16||—||16||Saloon variant |
As of January 2018, Gazpromavia operates the following fleet of helicopters:
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 85.
- Gazpromavia timetable. Retrieved 2009-12-08.
- "С 17.07.2013 вечерние рейсы в Москву (Внуково)". Авиапредприятие «Алтай». Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "Специальное предложение для участников программы СТАТУС". Utair Aviationa. Archived from the original on 17 April 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- "Aircraft fleet".
- "Ch-aviation - Aircraft and Fleet Lists".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gazpromavia.|