Aéroport de Gbadolite
Gbadolite airport reception hall
|Location||Gbadolite, DR Congo|
|Elevation AMSL||1,499 ft / 457 m|
Gbadolite Airport (French: Aéroport de Gbadolite) (IATA: BDT, ICAO: FZFD) is an airport serving Gbadolite, the capital of the Nord-Ubangi Province in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The airport is at the village of Moanda, 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) southwest of Gbadolite.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo portal
- Aviation portal
- Transport in Democratic Republic of the Congo
- List of airports in Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Airport information for Gbadolite Airport from World Aero Data
- Airport information for Gbadolite Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Gbadolite Airport". Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- "Gbadolite VOR-DME (BLT) @ OurAirports". ourairports.com. Retrieved 2018-08-20.
- "Gbadolite NDB (BLT) @ OurAirports". ourairports.com. Retrieved 2018-08-20.
- OpenStreetMap - Gbadolite Airport
- Accident history for Gbadolite Airport at Aviation Safety Network
- SkyVector - Gbadolite Airport
- Gbadolite on the BBC
|This article about an airport in the Democratic Republic of the Congo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|