|Original author(s)||Jordi Mas|
|Developer(s)||The GNOME Project|
|Initial release||August 22, 2007|
2.3.1 / October 4, 2016
|License||GNU General Public License|
gbrainy is a brain teaser game for GNOME designed for use in education. It is licensed under the GNU GPL. The game was written in C# and has since been ported to the Sugar graphical environment, to Microsoft Windows.
Specifically, it contains the following:
- Logic puzzles - games designed to challenge reasoning and thinking skills
- Mental calculation - games based on arithmetical operations designed to improve mental calculation skills
- Memory trainers - games designed to challenge short term memory
- Verbal analogies - games that challenge your verbal aptitude
- "gBrainy: un entrenador mental en GNU/Linux" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2008-06-20.
- de Icaza, Miguel. "Mono on the OLPC".
|This GNOME-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|