(Redirected from Geba (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Geba may mean:
- Geba River, a river in Guinea, Senegal, and Guinea-Bissau
- Geba River (Ethiopia), a tributary of the Tekezé River
- Geba (city), a city in ancient Israel
- Geba Station, a railway station in Tagajō, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- Geba syllabary, the system for writing the Naxi language
- Gimnasia y Esgrima de Buenos Aires (GEBA), a sports club in Buenos Aires, Argentina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.