Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gebi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gebi may refer to:
- Gēbì, the Chinese name of the Gobi desert
- Gebi, Georgia, a village in the country of Georgia
- Gebi railway station on the Chinese Qingzang Railway
- Gebi language (disambiguation), several languages
- Menelik Palace, formerly known as Gebi, a palace in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
- Mike Gebhardt "Gebi" (born 1965), US windsurfer
- Aliyu Ibrahim Gebi (born 1975), Nigerian politician
- Ghebi dialect, a dialect of Hindko spoken in Pakistan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gebi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.