From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gebi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gebi may refer to:
- Gēbì, the Chinese name of the Gobi desert
- Gebi, Georgia, a village in the country of Georgia
- Gebi railway station on the Chinese Qingzang Railway
- Gebi language (disambiguation), several languages
- Menelik Palace, formerly known as Gebi, a palace in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
- Mike Gebhardt "Gebi" (born 1965), US windsurfer
- Aliyu Ibrahim Gebi (born 1975), Nigerian politician
- Ghebi dialect, a dialect of Hindko spoken in Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gebi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.