From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Gediz within Turkey.
|• District||1,441.52 km2 (556.57 sq mi)|
|Elevation||817 m (2,680 ft)|
|• District density||36/km2 (93/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
The area was described, in 1920, as having expansive oak forests.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on July 22, 2007. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- Prothero, G.W. (1920). Anatolia. London: H.M. Stationery Office. p. 97.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Gediz, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-10-30.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
|This article about an Aegean Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|